Saturday, July 14, 2007

Memories


I was thinking about our 49+ years together and found this scrapbook page that I thought I'd share. From left to right: I'm pregnent with our first child, Robbie ( June 1959); Willard and I ready for the 1958 Senior Prom at Alvin, Texas; Willard and I at the Galveston beach (abt. 1957). Guess we weren't interested in the waves; Willard and I hugging in our Snyder Street home in Alvin, Texas (abt. 1968); Willard and I at our home in Norwood, Co. (abt. 1974). This is only a small fraction of our wonderful memories. We have had such a great life, and we did it our way. We still follow the beat of our own drummer. Here's to many more wonderful years together.
(Click on the picture to enlarge, but it takes a long time to reload.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Hope you have many more doing what you enjoy. Good lookin' pan of gold there, Willard.