

Well, I have to have more eye surgery. It's my 5th in two years. My retina is now swelling in one area. But, the good thing is that I can wait until after my New York City trip with my granddaughter and daughter-in-law. We should still be able to spend most of July in Oregon at Blue Bucket (a gold prospecting camp).
Picture on above left: This is us enjoying a KFC lunch just before soaking in the Hot Springs at Honeyville, UT, one of my favorite places to go. I just love hot springs.
Willard is enjoying golfing and fishing(see pict upper right - one of many fish caught on Willard Bay, UT) with our son and grandson. We are all going boating this weekend. I am just relaxing and writing. Some of you might not know that I write children's stories. I'm also catching up on genealogy and digital scrapbooking. I must find time for practicing my clarinet and painting. Whenever did I ever have time to work????? I should get my Class of 2005 Yearbook tomorrow. Can't wait to see it. Perhaps I can put some names with faces. I can remember faces, but names are beyond me at times.
3 comments:
Hope all goes well with your eye surgery.
How do you do digital scrapbooking?
Janice
hope all goes well with the surgery. did you get a satellite and when? hope we meet again so you and shirley can get together and willard and I can go golf.
R
update, update, PLEASE!
Post a Comment