Last Sunday we arrived at the Western Horizon RV Park in Harrisburg, Utah just north of St. George, UT. We have been driving to Cedar City every morning for Willard to golf with his old golfing buddies and I have been putting new merchandise in the Ancestors Market. Since we closed our antique business (Hunter House) last June, I have my "treasures" on consignment. It's been a good thing. Willard finished up some dental work, too. Six of our grandchildren and our youngest Dan and Anna treated us with a visit several times this week at the park. It was so good to visit with them again. They are all growing up so. Our son is expanding his food business in Cedar City. If you are in the area, check out the Gyro Stand. Yum, yum!
We just returned from a cookout that Wendle and Rachel had at their home. It was so nice to visit with "the guys" and their wives. Tomorrow I am planning to clean out and close our storage unit. I will take the important tax papers, my oil paintings, and family genealogy records to our son's home in Ogden, Ut. We will be heading to their home this weekend. Jason graduates from high school on Monday. Our plan is to park in their driveway until after July 4. Melissa, Beth and I are going to New York for a week in the middle of June. We will have a family reunion in Ogden July 1-3. Then we will head for Blue Bucket in Oregon. In the next few days I plan on adding new pictures to this Blog. Just haven't had time this past week. We still love this lifestyle!
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment