Monday, March 20, 2006
Rain and Cold in the Desert
Well, we went 141 days without rain...and the temperature has not been very cold until NOW. It rained much of the night and Rich Hill was covered with snow this morning. All is melted now, but it is still cold. Willard tried to metal detect, but it was too cold. I poked my head out of the motorhome this morning and that was enough for me. I haven't felt much like doing anything today, so haven't. I remember days like this in the stick house, too. We are getting anxious to hit the road. We plan on hitchin' up around the first of April. That means I gotta do some Spring cleaning around here...soon. But, I think I'll wait until tomorrow to start. For now I'll just play my keyboard and try to pull myself out of the dumps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment