We stayed two nights in Ranger, TX just off I 20. Jerrie and Shorty came over for a visit from Mineral Wells. It was so good to see them. I think it's been 5 or 6 years since we'd seen them last. After a little catching up on our lives, we went to dinner in Eastland. The food wasn't so hot, but we sure enjoyed visiting with our friends. The next day we hitched up and headed for Whitney, TX where we are now. Robbie, Haunani, and Palani came over Saturday from Cedar Park. We cooked up some hamburgers, red beans, and potato salad for lunch. It was so good to see them again. Has it really been two years since we were last here? We hope to see the other kids next week when we go to Cedar Park for the day. We have really enjoyed the wildflowers along the country roads. I love to come to Texas in the early Spring when the Bluebonnets and Paintbrushes are in bloom and the weather is still bearable. (Photos by unknown)
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment