After coffee and donuts at 7:30, Dianne and Clayton brought out the grills and pancake batter and I prepared the sausage for our Pancake Breakfast. The pancakes were simply delicious. Dianne added some beer to the batter which made them light and fluffy. Nothing was scheduled for the rest of the day. Some went riding out on the desert in ATV and bicycles. Some went hiking and others went back to town. We ended up at the Tyson Wells Flea Market where we wondered in and out of hundreds of booths filled with almost anything you could ever want. Willard bought some Bass wood for carving and I bought a bow for my hair. Then we had to walk about 1/2 mile back to our truck. I was glad to get back to camp. Of course, we finished off the day with Happy Hour.
On Friday we had our new awning installed. Again nothing much was scheduled other that the usual coffee and donuts and, of course, Happy Hour.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment