
The flyer the RV park produced and handed out before we arrived.


After supper, we went outside to work on some songs to play at the next performance. Andy is parked across from us. He saw us outside and came over to introduce himself and tell us that he enjoyed our music last night. He took some pictures of us and wanted to know if we would like copies. Those are the pictures you see above. I love this lifestyle. You meet so many nice people.
Yes, last night we entertained in the Miller Creek RV Resort. There were quite a few people there and they seemed to like our music. Robbie and Haunie came over from Cedar Park to watch us perform. I was really nervous, hoping we wouldn't embarrass them. They said they enjoyed listening it. We had a nice visit with them until about 11:00 pm.
Today we went to Fredericksburg to visit the National Museum of the Pacific War. It was really interesting. I learned a lot about World War II. I didn't take any pictures, so you might want to go to http://www.nimitz-museum.org/ to get an idea as to what the museum is all about. On the way back to the RV park, we stopped at Wildflower Farms. It was really crowded. I always enjoy stopping by there when we are in the area. http://www.wildseedfarms.com/market_main_page.htm. Then we had ice-cream and peach cobbler at a little shop on the way back to Johnson City. It was really good. And the owner was so nice. We must stop there again. Another great day in Texas Hill Country.

1 comment:
Sounds like you are having plenty of fun. :-) mj
Post a Comment