We went to Hamilton Pool, a place where we took our boys when they were young. They had so much fun crawling over the rocks and wading in the pool. I forgot my camera, so you have to go to the sites below to see what we saw. The hike down to the pool was a little challenging, but the walk back up to the parking lot was even more. It is free to the elderly probably because they figure we can't make the trip. It brought back lots of fond memories. It did make me feel my age when I realized we were the oldest people there. The water was 61 degrees, so we didn't even wade in the water. Most were only displaying their sun tanned bodies. And when the boys couldn't take it any longer they took a cold dip in the pool (if you know what I mean). We are now back home resting up for our performance tonight.
http://www.austinrealestateguy.com/Hamilton_Pool_Photos/page_1738210.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCAt0KQfEmA
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment