I am just dumbfounded when I look at a calendar these days. Where do the days go? I can't believe we have been in Stanton over a month already. Time is racing through my life. Perhaps it's because we are so busy: we have entertained groups in camp three times already; Millie played her guitar and sang with us at the Pot Luck Supper last Friday night; we have been to yard sales; bought a Pace trailer for storage here at Stanton; purchased a desk, free standing table, coffee table and two chairs for our motorhome; we gave Keith our booth (he just loves it; I have joined a writing group at North Ranch and take line dancing lessons there; we are having our first Red Hat camp activity on Tuesday; Willard has found some gold; we sold the Santa Fe house and gave Elvin's kids his equity; Charles, my brother, got married yesterday; I won at Bingo this afternoon.
It's been great meeting new friends and rekindling old friendships here at Stanton. Life is great.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow Jean, be sure you take time to breath - LOL.
I met a person in Gulf Shores, AL during my sisters garage sale that goes to Stanton most every year but didn't get his name - shame on me. I did give him your name and told him to tell you hi from us.
Have a great winter, sounds like your going to.
Janice & Dean
Jean, hope you remeber us,Glen came and went prospecting with Willard in 2006, after 2005 class rally?
We are going to be at Q next week, staying, Glen would like to come and go with Will again.
my emai: solddh1@aol.com
Diane
Hey Jean,
Time for another update - November is almost over!!! LOL.
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Janice & Dean
And November is over too :-) Is everything okay with you two?
Snackmaster & Jan
Post a Comment