Friday, June 15, 2007

Blue Bucket Camp in Oregon

Looking out my front door. I like to go walking south down this road. It wanders by a creek and up the hill. A great morning walk. The road going north leads you into the main part of camp. We are parked in the last sight south of camp. We can play our music and not bother anyone.
The picture below is of our camp at Blue Bucket, OR. Willard and Duster are relaxing in the front yard. Yesterday we had to go to Ontario to get some gasoline for Willard's high banker pump. Of course, we had to stop in at WalMart to get a "few" things. The temperature is in the mid-80's during the day with a nice canyon breeze. Nights are in the upper-50's. It's very relaxing here. Willard prospects for gold early in the morning and has been putting together a puzzle in the Club House. I seem to be busy all day and well into the night, but I can't for the life of me name anything constructive that I've done. I did wash clothes, we grilled steaks last night for supper. I also baked a potato and warmed up some green beans. I've been on the phone a lot, and at my computer finishing up some projects. Time just slips away, and Willard's hungry again. We plan on staying here for awhile (maybe a month or more). But, you can never tell. We might just hitch-up and move on within an hour's notice. That's the beauty of this lifestyle.




This link, http://www.legendsofamerica.com/OR-BlueBucket.html ,tells the story of "Blue Bucket."



No comments: