Friday, September 03, 2010

We moved on to Southern Utah

We are now at our son's house in Southern Utah. We've been helping him with some much needed yard work. Now I remember why we sold our house to become fulltimers on the road. I am so tired. The good thing is that I lost 5 pounds during the past week. We did go to see a play the other night with Lisa and Dan.

The other day Willard came in holding his head in his bloody hands. He had hit his head on the bedroom slide. I got the bleeding stopped and we decided to go to the emergency room. It's a good thing because he had to have 4 staples put in. Now we have to stay until the staples can come out which is sometime next week. Also, we have to wait until our mail catches up with us before moving on to North Ranch.

No comments: