Dan called at 7:30 to wish me a Happy Birthday. I was more than happy to crawl out of my nice warm bed to talk to my "baby." He was on his way home from work, the evening shift. Joey called a little later too. It was good touching base with the kids.
It's been raining on and off all day accompanied by a cold south east wind. I think the sun peeked around a grey cloud a couple of times. I've spent most of the day on the computer or wrapped up in a blanket while curled up in the recliner watching movies in front of our warm "fireplace." Bill and Karen came by and brought me a tortilla warmer. They are down from wintering in Salt Lake City while Bill recoveres from a shoulder replacement. Graceann and Charlie came over with a delicious chocolate birthday cake. They are here in Quartzsite camping with the Ham Radio Club.
Robbie called. It was so good to hear from him. And later in the evening Randy called. What a nice surprise. Wonder what will happen next?
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment