After the Hitch-Up breakfast we left Bullhead City, AZ and headed toward Pahrump. We took a secondary road through a Joshua Tree forest, skirted South Vegas arriving in Pahrump just in time for lunch. This Western Horizon park is one of the nicest ones we've been to. Too bad we will only be here for the night. We will fill up with water and empty our waste tanks before going on to Death Valley where we will be dry camping (no hook-ups) next week. I just came back from the dog park. I think I'll take a nap or perhaps go to the hot tub. Come to think of it I may go for a wine tasting at the Winery next door. Hmmm. Oh what to do.
I'll do the laundry and get groceries tonight. And we will fill up our motorhome with diesel in the morning. Then on to a new experience early tomorrow. Life is good......
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment