Well, Richard says I need to update. So I'm attempting to do so. We had a very busy and interesting January. We went on two ATV trips, had my birthday party, and had two Red Hat Activities (see below).
Terry and Dale (class of 05) came out to visit us. It was great touching base with them. We met them at a 2005 rally at Rend Lake in Illinoise the summer of 2005. There were so many there we just remembered seeing them at a pot luck dinner at Richard's site. We took them on a tour of Stanton and Willard told them about the history of the area. I hope we meet up with them again.
Willard and I made a demo CD at a studio in Prescott. It has 10 songs on it. What a great experience. We've made copies for friends and family, but our main purpose was to have something for RV park managers to listen to when we ask if we can entertain at their park, as we travel around the country this spring and summer.
Our friends Mary and Allen left for east Texas yesterday. That's where they live. We hope to meet up with them again this summer in Georgia at the LDMA camp near Cleveland. We had them over for a Chicken and Spaghetti dinner before they left. I'll miss them.
Our Red Hatters had a Scrapbooking Party. We had about 30 attend. Most scrapbooked, some crocheted, others just sat around and talked. I do digital scrapbooking, so I just admired all the great creations and visited.
Mark came by twice this month. He is trying to get his Airstream moved up to the lot he bought several years ago. He finally has electricity and sewer. He will have to haul water until he has a well dug. We had him over for several meals. He is always fun to have visit. Todd came with him the second visit. His girlfriend came with him the first visit. Unfortunately, they spent most of the time working on his lot. We plan on going by to see him in DeWitt, Michigan this summer.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for the update. it didn't hurt and we do appreciated it.
R
I've been following your blog - silently most of the time. Sure looks like your having fun. Dean and I are coming to Congress in a couple of weeks. If your still in Stanton, hope we get to see each other again. Been a long time since Sept. 05!
Janice & Dean
its now the 13th, we need another update to see what and where you are.
R
Post a Comment