
Willard injured his knee on the boat in May and has been hobbling around since. He finally decided he did need to have Knee Arthroscopy surgery, if he was to keep up with me. So, on Tuesday he reported for surgery, came home four hours later, and he has been up and down since. It hard to keep a good man down. As you can see, Duster helped him relax.

The most difficult problem we had was keeping Willard on the couch with his leg propped up.
Willard was on his crutches about 20 minutes. Then he put them away.

2 comments:
I guess by now Willard is "running" around. Hope he lets the knees heal good! How about your eye surgery? Have you had it yet?
We are heading west in January so maybe we'll get a chance to see you again.
you can't keep an ole dog down, or something like that. get the knee better so we can golf. I'm a bit short on my golf this last year.
we are talking about working to put money back into the bank, buying another car and getting rid of the dolley, not working and travel this winter, not buying a car yet....
its all in the air. Shirley, shirleygail028@yahoo.com for her email, and I are still discussing it. Since I get only SSI, everything over the $1200 is out of the nest egg. And we can only make what the VA will allow to keep my coverage. Like I said, we are talking about what to do.
R
Post a Comment